"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As President, I would focus my efforts toward that end.
- The picture had been snapped from that very quarter, the camera focused toward the front of the night club.
- Let us focus for a moment away from the woman and toward the other victim.
- The desert night focused upward with a feeling of lift toward the stars.
- The arrangement of the room and the other framed images all seemed to focus the eyes toward this one location.
- For a moment, as she focused the beam toward the stairs, the thought amused her.
- The story of this movie focuses toward gambling and love making.
- "We decided to move on, to focus the company more toward health care."
- He focuses forward, toward the nearest, and begins the signal.
- It is believed that these events led Card to focus his broadcast talents toward children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.