"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he turned over and focused his mind towards the tunnel of sleep.
- The fact remains that we do need to focus resources towards those who face the biggest challenges in living an independent life.
- This causes the audience to be fully focused towards the center space.
- We really need to take stock and focus our energy towards those in our lives that matter.
- His welfare programs were focused towards the poor and the needy.
- By 1921, Martin had focused production towards this type of guitar.
- Companies may seek internal savings to focus money and resources towards core business.
- Upon the completion of the tour, the band decided to focus their attention towards a new album.
- Be interested in projects of social significance which are primarily focused towards young people.
- Criticisms were mostly focused towards the single player aspects of the game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.