"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The broadcasts focus on the life of the university and of the students.
- The program of the Station focuses, first of all, on university students and their environment.
- She focused on the stories from everyday life and of those who rarely gain access to the mainstream media.
- Once her husband took office in 1995, she began to focus of family violence.
- This is a course for students who want to focus of the management side of things, especially those to do with aviation.
- The public hearings will focus on both the memorial and the next phase of the design process for the trade center site.
- They focus of financial literacy, housing, counseling, job training, and education.
- Europe is what I focus on for eight months out of the year.
- One of the primary focuses of development was the phone's camera.
- I am trying to find an answer as to why the phone books are inseparable, focusing of course on friction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.