"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The single focuses about betrayal of the protagonist by a person he thought was there to stay.
- The story features a young Superman and focus on his decision about the role he want to assume in life.
- The fund and the bank began a program in 1996 to solve the problem, focusing on about two dozen countries for relief.
- The article also focused on residents' concern about the project's "high risk" dam.
- Her role focused on cultural commentary and "slice of life" pieces about China.
- "I would really focus on continuity, particularly in the period up to about 1968," she says.
- The Republicans have said the layoffs will focus on about 1,400 middle managers earning $50,000 or more a year.
- It will be a campus focused on courses about food security, family agriculture, and sustainable development.
- I do not want to focus on the content of the budget but to talk about something else.
- I focused on the errant spell, about to remember it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.