"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The solution was simple, too: reading glasses to help bring close objects into better focus.
- The other photograph was in better focus, although taken under the same conditions.
- May seemed to try to get me into better focus.
- She leaned back on her stool, as if trying to bring him into better focus.
- He came to the park early, did extra running without being asked and showed better focus during games.
- She thought it would help to bring a better focus and some stability into my life.
- Some of the forces that influence hurricanes are slowly coming into better focus.
- Do 'problems' provide a better focus for learning than 'theories'?
- "What we're trying to do is get together and get a better focus on the big picture."
- What we need now, as the last speaker said, is much better focus and action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.