"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The focus ranged from the killers' recollections of their childhoods to their rationales, feelings and detailed descriptions of killing police officers.
- Its focus ranges from microbial oceanography to the large-scale dynamics of the global ocean.
- The main focus of attention for travellers who do find their way into this concealed paradise is the quaint huddle of buildings ranged along the cobbled streets of Dent Town, a Mecca in miniature to which all steps and wheels lead.
- The focus can range from surviving plane crashes in Alaska to learning the gathering ways of desert peoples.
- Over the years, its focus has ranged from medical research to the role of mass communications in a democratic society.
- In different regions the focus of the celebrations ranges from general celebration of respect, appreciation and love towards women to a celebration for women's economic, political and social achievements.
- In the late 20th and early 21st centuries the focus of the day has ranged from simply marking and commemorating mutual respect between men and women to a celebration of women's achievements in fields such as politics and economics.
- The focus ranges from education and child rearing, central to the family life that political consultants have identified as a suburban cornerstone, to the interest in controlling sprawl and a search for ways to appeal to the high-technology workers who populate office complexes along suburban beltways.
- The focus of music charts ranges from the Top Latin Songs on the radio, to Top Latin Albums getting the most sales.
- Until June 2011, the focus ranged from motown to classic rock of the 1970s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.