"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- White's mind is one without focus, direction or any moral perspective.
- In many others, though, including the last portion of the piece, he seemed to let the orchestra play on its own without apparent focus.
- The company tried to develop various products without much focus and barely escaped bankruptcy in the mid-1990's.
- He disappears for long stretches or goes through an entire half playing without focus.
- She was staring at the high ceiling, her eyes still without focus.
- It was waving back and forth too rapidly, without focus.
- The way to move by night was without focus.
- I began, without real focus or explanation, to be afraid.
- The woman opened her eyes and looked at Hawk and me, without much focus.
- I groaned and put a hand over my eye, trying without much focus to will the headache away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.