"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she drew strength from Selar's presence, drew focus.
- "Wellness" was included in the name of the new department to draw focus to that relatively new paradigm on which the government intended to focus.
- You draw focus to the two-tiered lease renewal allowance but fail to address the unprecedented proposed vacancy increase.
- The Government is deliberately drawing focus onto one individual who, whatever his actions and failings, was, after all, an employee.
- Henderson took a cost-benefit approach hoping to draw focus from manpower-costing to information storage and acquisition which he felt was being overlooked.
- Extras were encouraged to create their own bits of stage business, as long as it didn't draw focus from the primary action of the scene.
- When the stabbing occurred, it drew focus to a rapidly changing neighborhood.
- But when crime began to affect the wealthy and powerful, it wouldn't take long for the problem to draw unrelenting focus.
- Sirk later said that he had deliberately and subversively undercut Turner to draw focus toward the problems of the two black characters.
- The tendency is aggravated by objects close to the eye, drawing focus closer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.