"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In recent years, the company has increased its focus on green and sustainable technologies.
- Instead, the company could increase its focus on selling more soft drinks in other parts of the world.
- This increases Amnesty's focus on the countries the media is more interested in.
- Today, police departments are increasing their focus on pursuit training.
- However, once established in his practice, he became wealthy enough to increase his focus on politics.
- Many law schools in recent years have tried to increase their focus on lawyers' ethics.
- In order to achieve this we are further increasing our focus on customer service and quality systems.
- Republican officials acknowledged that they had increased their focus on Florida.
- This shifting has increased the agency's focus on the reviews even beyond what the drug industry had negotiated.
- The reason to create this department is not to create the size of government, but to increase its focus and effectiveness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.