"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few efforts fail, but enough succeed to raise serious questions about Washington's traditional focus on out-of-home care.
- The board members have somewhat different ideas about the museum's focus.
- We've talked a little bit about his focus lately, and he seems like he's been doing a little better with it.
- "Under the Gun" is specific about its focus: "human rights, land reform and continual military control."
- Sander resolved one more time to have the engineering people up to do something about the projector's focus.
- But we've done so well, I tend to get a little paranoid about our focus.
- It received generally positive reviews, though some reviewers raised issues about the book's focus and political claims.
- "It's still early in the year, but when you beat a team like New York, it says a lot about your focus and concentration."
- The children's deaths raised questions about the agency's focus on trying to keep children with their parents whenever possible.
- When the magazine was looking to hire an assistant, for example, one candidate stormed out of the office after learning about the magazine's focus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.