"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She perhaps felt like people were trying to take away from her focus on swimming.
- Sadat also wanted to turn Egypt away from its focus on war with Israel and devotion of resources to a large military establishment.
- Mr. Sahara, however, said he feared that would only take away from his group's focus and make it dependent on another organization's resources.
- If you snatch just, when it means "only," away from its focus, aren't you creating ambiguity?
- But I'm not going to let that distraction take away from our focus.
- I feel that takes away from my focus.
- The College also moved away from its focus on only training teachers and began to offer courses of study in business, nursing, and the liberal arts.
- Drifting away from its focus on prizes caused the number of visitors to Gamesville.com to slowly but steadily decline.
- "At the same time, I can't let anything take away from my focus and what we're trying to accomplish this week."
- You've lost that enthusiasm, let that outside stuff take you away from your main focus.'
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.