"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Where are the people who designed the original Ford Focus?
- The black Ford Focus was up the road to my left, just past the entrance to the car park and facing away from me.
- We had a new clutch fitted to our 2002 Ford Focus 14 months ago.
- He was also the voice of a puppet in ads for the Ford Focus.
- In the last 6 months, the cost of filling up a family car such as a Ford Focus has increased by £10.
- A reader's Ford Focus is coming to the end of the road.
- The interior was slightly different, though the Ford Focus would be more successful as "one design for the world".
- The Ford Focus was the best-selling car in the world for 2012.
- The assembly plant would most likely produce versions of the Ford Focus, these people said.
- The Ford Focus might be the most error-prone car in the industry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.