"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the focus needs to be, above all, on what happens in the classroom.
- Right now the focus needs to be safety and finding people trapped in collapsed buildings.
- My focus needs to be 100 percent on the labor council.
- Farm policy's focus needs to shift to rural business development, to help people find new sources of income.
- I tell employers that their main focus needs to be hiring somebody who can get the job done.
- To feel healthier and live longer, the focus needs to be on making lifestyle changes to how a person eats.
- We all grew up and the focus needed to change.
- "In our opinion, the focus needs to be on giving the carrier every opportunity to identify a potential threat."
- But over time this focus needs to, and is likely to, broaden.
- Our focus needs to be on primary and preventative care.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.