"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite the town's main focus on mining, agricultural activities are present.
- The party struggled, despite the public's strong focus on the green movement and global warming.
- Despite its nominal focus, the organization is about developing far more than energy.
- A terrible sound drew Ned's head around despite his focus on the task at hand.
- The concept is also similar to cosplay, despite the latter's focus on Japanese culture.
- Despite its focus on the British and American markets, the show was popular elsewhere.
- Despite its focus on the history of the church, this work also provides valuable information about the early pagan kingdoms.
- Despite the recession, and Apple's historical focus on the higher end of the market, the company continues to thrive.
- Despite their tight focus, the contributors to these volumes maintain a remarkably high level of style and skill.
- Despite his strong focus on sports, Gardner also ensured that the school soon evolved into a premier center for high quality education.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.