"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Manual focus lenses will continue to function as manual-focus only.
- It is easier to make fixed focal lenses than to include them in a variable focus lens.
- Generally, a long focus photographic lens is necessary due to the greater distance between the photographer and the target aircraft.
- Most cameras with focus free lenses also have a relatively small aperture which increases the depth of field.
- Just before his death, he was concentrating on the "ultimate focus" lens, which makes both near and far objects equally distinct.
- The user simply lines up the image in the viewfinder of the fixed focus lens and presses the button.
- It used 120 film and had a fixed focus lens.
- The groups favored pictorial style soft focus lenses, and deep shadows in prints.
- (3) Long focus lenses have small fields of view and aberrations on axis are very important.
- Fixed focus lenses, which have no provision for adjustment, are also available.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.