"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1989, the Council's focus began on public policy issues and advocacy for the poor.
- A greater focus on new technology and sciences began to take hold.
- But a new title, not yet decided, is planned because the book's focus began shifting during the summer.
- So that is where their focus will begin and end.
- By the spring, the focus of the fight had begun shifting from the courts.
- The focus of the case began to shift soon thereafter.
- His almost exclusive focus on the stage began in the 40's.
- "The focus on the uninsured will begin to get at reducing the overall cost of health care."
- Thus the focus of education itself began to shift, ever so slowly, away from the past and toward the present.
- "I hope the focus begins to shift away from just one small group."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.