"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A good covering letter can also help bring focus to what he has to offer.
- This special school brings a focus to training the scientists of the future.
- He was one of those most responsible for bringing focus and direction to our efforts.
- In addition, a series of changing exhibitions bring focus to new research at the University.
- It brought great focus to pro football that wasn't there before.
- This case brought increased focus on Iran from human rights groups abroad.
- He brought an intense focus on how money influenced Washington politics.
- "We wanted to bring focus to certain issues and provoke solutions."
- Yet the discipline of dance kept bringing focus to his life.
- He'll point out that the objective was to bring focus to her in the first place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.