"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He put them on and the room came into focus.
- Then, one day, just as I was about to give up, everything came into focus.
- As though the world's suddenly come into focus for the first time.
- The technology's role in music will continue to come into focus.
- As he did so, the world came back into focus.
- Then the rest of the world finally came into focus.
- And for the first time the room came into focus.
- A moment later everything came into focus and they were able to look about them.
- After a while a common picture of what was going on with these different people came into focus.
- This is a President who did not come into focus after 100 days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.