"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The focus - and the strength of the work - lies in the older, medieval history.
- The main focus lies on the younger generation, and some 16,000 students visit the museum every year.
- For most materials, the focus actually lies slightly outside the sphere.
- The focus of the Junior league lies on education.
- The focus lies on the following four key building blocks:
- The focus of his artificial works lies in contemporary composing.
- Its focus lies squarely upon the shoulders of the characters and their personal experiences.
- The focus lies on teaching current science to a diverse audience in an entertaining way.
- A special focus lies on relations with the European Union.
- A special focus thereby lies on national characteristics in politics and economy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.