"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In recent years, the city has expanded its economic focus due to population growth pressures and new opportunities.
- In the 1990s, Ahlstrom expanded its focus to include nonwoven products.
- However, I challenge journalists to expand their focus to include the less privileged members of a diverse community.
- This year, he expanded its focus to all students.
- In the 1960s, it expanded its focus to also include country and R&B.
- In May 2008, the company expanded its focus into additional subject areas.
- Soon after, it expanded its focus to nationwide touring.
- He expanded his focus on not only the aces, but also the face cards and tens.
- Over the last decade, the group expanded its focus, helping candidates with matters of strategy, polling and campaign management.
- Beginning in the late 1990s, the Center expanded its interdisciplinary focus to include off-campus partnerships.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.