"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The focus on the treaty problem now moves back to the Continent.
- Already the political focus has moved forward to a bargaining process that could take several weeks.
- In environmental health research, the focus has moved from relatively simple to more complex issues.
- In the last documents, the focus moved mainly on the Church organization and to the canon law.
- By the early 1950s their focus had moved to Southampton.
- The focus moved to a line, dark and straight, at center screen.
- Since then the focus of town has moved west.
- During the 1940s and 1950s, his focus moved towards interior design.
- But as the rabbi and the patient talk, the focus moves away from the physical pain.
- The cutting continues but our focus has moved on to the food.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.