"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he doesn't look at things the way people did 20 years ago.
- Once in a great while, a natural history book changes the way people look at the world.
- You saw the different way people took the same things.
- If you can change the way people think, she said.
- I didn't place her with the short hair, the way people can look different in person.
- Knowledge, he says, changes the way people see a place and what they look for.
- Were they making love one last time, the way people sometimes did at the end?
- He has the ability to change the way people see.
- The way people get their information today is through television.
- That will change the way people think about how we buy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.