"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had far too much to atone for to allow for such an easy way out.
- According to PA members, these principles, when followed to the best of one's ability, allow for a new way of life.
- "The level announced today allows for a reasonable and workable way forward," he said.
- The rules I lived by were rules that did not allow for a way of life such as your mother's to exist.
- This allows for a much quicker way of clearing a path for ground forces.
- However, advances in technology are allowing for a much more efficient way to appeal to the olfactory senses as well.
- The details are quite various, including some countries to allow for a different way of penance on at least ordinary Fridays.
- Though the standard mailed invitation is a carried out tradition, websites allow for a more interactive way to communicate the information.
- This allows for an easier way to divide up the rather expansive site.
- This allowed for a reliable way of tracking trade and wealth transfer on a global scale.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.