"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Candidates must first be accepted for the MA degree, in the normal way.
- Fraser frowned over the single glass of sherry that was all he would accept in the way of drink.
- They believe the public will eventually accept it in the same way it now views limited legal wiretapping.
- They cannot accept gifts, theater tickets or much in the way of hospitality.
- Witherspoon has accepted her new role in the best way she knows.
- She was still a long, long way from accepting me in the way I wanted to be accepted, but at least a start had been made.
- Those things had come to me by pranks of fate; I could accept their departure in the same way.
- Epilepsy may be understood today but it is a long way from being accepted in the same way as diabetes, let alone short sight.
- He was accepted as such in much the same way that Slade was a captain.
- This has progressed so far that the Commission proposes to accept it in the way I have presented.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.