"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Spirit seldom let the voice of reason stand in the way of direct action.
- Seems silly to let a little piece of paper stand in the way.
- But they never let that stand in the way of business.
- I tried to let myself in the back way but the door was bolted on the inside, so I went round to the front.
- He never let anyone in all the way.
- But she was damned if she'd let that stand in the way of her career.
- "No Deveel worth his salt is going to let a little thing like language stand in the way of a sale."
- Even so, I think we were right not to let this stand in the way of an agreement.
- But we mustn't let that stand in the way of science, must we?
- I don't think we should let that stand in the way of business, do you?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.