"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "As you get closer to the end, the engineers find new ways to push it back."
- All the way to the river they'd been loud and pushing each other.
- Either way, you were pushing the envelope with your body.
- Just pushed and forced my way through the crowd, up out of the station and onto the street.
- "This way, sir," said Jupiter and pushed the major inside.
- She'd seen him look at men that way when they'd pushed him too far.
- The way we look at it, you've been pushing us around.
- He worked his way left with his elbows and pushed on.
- But he's right to be nervous: all the way in they had been pushing against the grain of evacuation.
- According to the study, online media offer a way to push back against enduring stereotypes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.