"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What better way to encourage support for the Seven?
- So, yes, it's reasonable to try to find ways to encourage the creation of more.
- They wanted to find ways to encourage people at all levels of the business to have their say.
- The noise level and the way we were seated did not encourage conversation.
- Tell them that if they don't cooperate more, we'll find ways to encourage them.
- Either way, it's a great idea conceptually and will encourage more people to challenge convention.
- As a result, many doctors believe society must find ways to encourage more families of dying patients to suggest donation.
- The school has various other ways to encourage parents to join in the work of the school.
- That way, having received the information, people could encourage implementation.
- Either way, he encouraged investors not to read too much into the jobs report, which has often required subsequent revision.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.