"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not to mention the miserable, lonely way the sound made him feel.
- That made one more reason to separate from this group, to go her own lonely way.
- It was a lonely way to be, but she couldn't change her essence.
- It is a long and lonely way to the sea in winter.
- A lonely way for an eighteen-year-old to go to war.
- He was lost and lonely and a long way from home.
- That's a lonely way to be but he just can't help it.
- It must be a hard, lonely way to live, now that he thought about it.
- I'm sure it'll eventually get lonely way up on that horse.
- The youngest went by himself along his lonely way, but this time he felt much more cheerful.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.