"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His picture of two waiting men in the room across the way was wrong.
- From the sound of his voice, he was just across the way.
- It can't be that the young man across the way has got the start of us.
- From this position we could even hear the French talking across the way.
- In the heat of the market, the house across the way sold for $305,000.
- "I wanted to ask you a question about the old house across the way."
- Nothing had happened across the way yet, but that was only natural.
- If I'm sitting back it just doesn't come across the same way.
- If there aren't any you'll just have to come across the way I did.
- On the 44th floor we saw it, through the windows across the way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.