"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The battery had to be incorporated in a way that prevents users from replacing it themselves.
- To create a modern theater by understanding and incorporating in a practical way the art of ancient cultures is to operate under a unique set of intentions.
- The Zionists embraced the mysteries of Africa and incorporated them in a way the European churches could not.
- Their "holographic diffractive structure," a ridgy plastic film, would be incorporated into windows and bend sunlight in a new way.
- "Then I started thinking about how to incorporate it in a respectful way."
- He incorporated the steel into the memorial in a way that mostly hid it.
- During the performance, they incorporate the audience through theater, persuasive music, art, science, and vaudeville in a way that has not been experienced in any other form.
- They are truths from my people, and I incorporate that in a contemporary way.
- "For the first time," he said, "this is being incorporated, and being incorporated in a quantitative way."
- We would actually like to see these things incorporated in a way that it would be vigorous and representative of a wider opinion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.