"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But who can say what those ways will lead to?
- The way I took led across the state line and south, then west.
- The way led him through part of the town, then into a park.
- Would doing things her way have led to this same place?
- The way led through the music room and there the whole group stopped.
- She would certainly pass by, for that way led home.
- The way she took led her through the little square they'd come to the night before.
- Our way led us through the town where everybody seemed to be standing about doing nothing and speaking very little.
- My way through the town led me past the, Minister's house.
- So yet again Low was leading the way, only this time the wrong people followed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.