"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Alan and I went slowly forward upon our way, having little heart either to walk or speak.
- If you had only looked once or twice and gone upon your quiet way.
- "and yet I do not know how else we can proceed upon our way"
- We are upon our way from London to my castle.
- But before the light of dawn, we were upon our way.
- The two of us now should be upon our way.
- Upon your way to us, however, you were attacked by a death knight.
- Instead we should be upon our way to the slave market.
- Early as it was, Smith did not meet a single soul upon his way.
- The distance between them depended very much upon their way of looking at things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.