"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A way humans have of saying how fast a boat moves over the water.
- Around the same time, something else was going on that would change the way humans communicate.
- They would change the way humans would live and work in space.
- That said something about the way humans were fitted to the things they did.
- Two things that have made huge differences in the way humans lived are cooking and the city.
- Systems in social science, like the way humans talk, think, and feel.
- He held out his hand, attempting to shake the way humans did.
- The most misleading feature of all is the way humans get placed right at the top.
- She looked from one of its eyes to the other the way humans often did, as though searching for something.
- Isabel wished she could close her eyes and go to sleep for hours, the way humans did.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.