"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Half time: Birmingham 0-0 Wolves See you in 10 minutes, if I haven't done a runner down York Way.
- A separate development, Kings Place, lies across the road on the East side of York Way.
- Located off York Way, the club hosts 'omnisexual' nights, with a mix of electro, minimal and house.
- The charity moved to York Way, and then, ten years later, moved to Highams Park.
- Ben Kinsella, stabbing victim, actor, died on York Way.
- The exhibition is running at our offices in Kings Place, York Way, London N1.
- At weekends, a free shuttle bus runs here, every 30 minutes between 10pm and 2am, from outside American Carwash on York Way.
- It is close to the disused York Road tube station and York Way.
- The stations, named after the nearby road (now York Way), were close to each other, but on different lines.
- I'd just turned on to York Way when I spotted the two city gents who'd been drinking in the pub.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.