"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Above the water, the tubes are beginning to road-map with cracks from the baking sun.
- The tube begins to bloat, pulling the floor a little tighter.
- The tubes began to glow with a peculiar sparkle that showed through their dark red surface.
- After a few moments, tubes began to glow warmly, but no sound came.
- Looking up, he saw the figures inside the erratically descending tubes begin to glow.
- Nothing happened for about a second, and then the tube began emitting a faint hissing sound.
- But at the same time the big tube began to exhibit the signs of strain.
- Later, because of their use by governments and large businesses, tubes began to symbolize bureaucracy.
- He just felt increasingly relaxed as the tube began its flow.
- A tube began to sputter and he plunged back down to adjust the mixture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.