"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1985, the state Supreme Court broadened the right-to-die standard to allow the withdrawal of all medical support, including feeding tubes.
- It is the result of an infection of one or more pelvic organs, including the uterus, cervix, and fallopian tubes.
- Mail has been transported by quite a few other methods throughout history, including dogsled, balloon, rocket, mule, pneumatic tubes, and even submarine.
- Made of specially treated paper, the pans come in all shapes, including tubes and muffins.
- Some of the wastes produced from steelwork are considered hazardous, including fluorescent tubes and oily rags.
- Some of the wastes produced by refrigeration, air conditioning and ductwork contractors are considered hazardous, including fluorescent tubes and hydraulic oil.
- It also has a wide selection of parts including cranks, forks, pedals, tires and tubes.
- Nematophytes, including cuticle and banded tubes, have been found in coprolites that were apparently produced by millipedes.
- Families in hospice programs generally decide to let their children die without aggressive medical intervention, including feeding tubes, intravenous fluids and surgeries.
- Textile raw materials are filaments or hairs which can be spun, including bands and flexible tubes not wider than 5mm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.