"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even with five such delays the tube would have reached Chicago more than one hour before he reported to Bonn by phone.
- Once the tube reached a high enough temperature, a small amount of water would be injected in behind the projectile.
- In some cases, the angioplasty tube can't reach the blockage.
- When the tube reaches the surface, its stored data are beamed to a satellite and back to a monitoring station on land.
- Therefore the tube had reached the Chicago post office box.
- When tubes being towed on water reach high speeds, they may take flight.
- The condition is often bilateral and the affected tubes may reach several centimeters in diameter.
- When the tube reaches the narrowed part of the artery, the surgeon inflates a balloon.
- Before the tube reached floor level it split in two parts, going east and west.
- Though it was created in the 1960s, the tube top reached its highest popularity in the late 1970s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.