"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The water goes out through a big tube in the center.
- He had heard that particular sound only once before, coming through the tube from a heart of a very old man.
- Players must also travel through tubes to get from one part of the level to another.
- A voice, a million miles away, like something through a tube, familiar.
- The winning numbers go up and out through a tube.
- At the very least I should be in a hospital bed breathing through a tube.
- Instead, they were getting food through small tubes leading into the nose.
- "Then who will be left to sight through the tube?"
- He could see the fluid moving into him through the tube.
- Maybe I was being squeezed through a tube and would come out someone different.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.