"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both tubes carried the notation, "One tablet every four to six hours."
- A tube would usually carry a split field, half up and half down.
- A tube, like a river, can only carry so much stuff.
- The police said a tube containing the paintings carried a message saying the theft was intended only to highlight poor security at the gallery.
- Each tube carried five missiles that could be delivered at a rate of four per second.
- The thing to do is hide them at a random place, he decided, as the tube carried him to the surface.
- The eustachian tube carries fluid from the middle ear to the throat.
- In an operational system, tubes carry coolant to and from water blocks.
- The three tubes carry six traffic lanes in total.
- This tube will carry the Phazite kilometers along in a short time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.