"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or a doctor might use a special tube called a catheter and give the medicine directly into the blood clot.
- To insert the stent, the doctor uses another tube called a catheter.
- A thin, lighted tube called an arthroscope is placed inside a small cut made near the joint.
- He or she uses a thin, flexible tube called a colonoscope to look at the colon.
- Usually a small, metal mesh tube called a stent is placed at the same time.
- A tube called a "spear" extends from the opening to the other end.
- Or the doctor uses a tube called a graft to connect the artery and a vein.
- A small tube called a stent often is placed in the artery to hold it open.
- The doctor places a thin tube called a catheter into the vein through a small cut in the skin.
- You have two small passage from your throat called the Eustachian tubes, one leading into each middle ear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.