"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Surely it needs far more genes than the worm, a microscopic little tube made of exactly 959 cells.
- "I do, sir," she said as she extracted a small tube made of clear plastic.
- The components meet in a mixing tube made of plastic.
- In the female, there is a tube made to lay eggs.
- A hose is a tube made to take fluids from one place to another.
- This tool is essentially a tube made of high speed steel.
- The last objects were three small tubes made of hollow bird bones.
- They live in tubes made of mud that project from the sand surface.
- It could show some kids using a 'tube' made from a £5 note, sniffing up programmes.
- They live in a tube made of the leaves of their food plant lined with silk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.