"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the center of the cone was a voltage supply tube and two Geiger-Müller tubes.
- The shanks should fit into the holes in the sink and protrude far enough so that the supply tubes can be connected to them.
- Then reattach the supply tubes to the ends of the shanks or install new tubes.
- Hook up the supply tube to the inlet opening under the tank and turn on the water.
- Then I remembered it was connected with the main supply tube to our house.
- Picking up one of the supply tubes, he put it in the front of his parka.
- This is easily accommodated with multiple supply tubes from a single manifold on the outside of the autoclave.
- Resolder if necessary; otherwise, attach the new supply tubes by following instructions supplied with them.
- Water usually fills the supply tubes, so be prepared to wipe up spills.
- The shanks should protrude through the holes in the sink far enough to connect the supply tubes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.