"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The swollen tubes and increase in mucus may make it harder for you to breathe.
- Only about 20 were built since the bulky tubes made it hard to manufacture, but the demand showed that the product was filling a need.
- A broken tube now, under these conditions, would have made the cruiser virtually impossible to manage.
- The choke tube makes the engine even easier to start.
- Five minutes later, the Harpoon was loaded and tube one made ready.
- This increases the angle the tube makes with the door.
- These tubes make a kinda stuff that makes the outside ones slide easy on each other.
- How could tubes make a cumbersome, snub-winged thing like this fly?
- "The tubes will make as much again when you've spent that."
- "A tube from a coat hanger makes the best straw," he explained.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.