"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most common is a tube running from outside of the vacuum bed into the person's mouth.
- Other tubes ran from bags of solutions down into his arms.
- The professor could see Logan on the table across the lab, tubes running from his arms.
- The tube ran to a vein above his left wrist.
- The tube ran to a drip bottle on a stand.
- Several much smaller tubes, also square, would run at the top and bottom to strengthen it.
- He saw a metal and porcelain machine with tubes running from it.
- He was lying face up on a special bed, with tubes running out of his lower body into various bottles and machines.
- Those tubes have been running on a maintenance load for days.
- I just happened to notice that there was a tube running from the car to the heating pipe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.