"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The boarding tube extended to the side of the plane.
- Again the tubes extend from my hand, piercing his flesh.
- The tube extended in his hands, and a peep sight reared up.
- Since the tube does not extend far into the trachea, it is easy to breathe and speak with the device in place.
- Since the tube extends right into the stomach, it can also be used to monitor how well the patient is digesting their "food".
- The liquid in the single tube extending to the pump acts as the power piston.
- "Yes, sir," the seaman nodded, not looking at the tube now extending from his arm.
- A tube extends from the top cylinder into the bottom cylinder.
- At my next blow, two tubes extend from my fingers and bury themselves in the metal.
- Growth is fairly rapid with tubes extending by 1 cm (0.4 in) in a month.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.