"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The removal of feeding tubes and respirators is not equivalent to "physician-assisted suicide."
- Why should Missouri law specifically forbid the removal of feeding tubes but not other life-support devices?
- T2 Medical provides home infusion therapy, supplying medication and nutrition, either intravenously or through feeding tubes, to patients in their homes.
- Those means include, for example, not only feeding tubes but also an artificial heart and kidney dialysis.
- Gastrostomy feeding tubes are put in for different reasons.
- Respirators, cardiac resuscitation, feeding tubes, painkillers and antibiotics are usually among the treatments covered.
- Placement of small bowel feeding tubes by the blind nasoenteric approach is technically challenging.
- But as the discussion moved on to feeding tubes, Christy, without warning, burst into tears and ran sobbing to her room.
- Some of the children she sees have debilitating illnesses that require medical equipment, like feeding tubes or respirators, just to survive.
- In several cottages, residents require feeding tubes and wear diapers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.