"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Urine is made in the kidneys, and travels down two tubes called ureters to the bladder.
- In most cases, this involves placing one or more thin tubes, called catheters, into a blood vessel.
- These structures are linked together by small tubes called ducts, which carry milk to the nipples.
- Then the water travels from the roots through tubes called xylem vessels.
- Needles and long, thin tubes called catheters can then be advanced down to the veins in the liver.
- Underneath the bars there are long tubes, called resonators, which make the sound louder.
- Saliva drains into the mouth through small tubes called ducts.
- Life beneath the surface of the ocean in a tiny tube called Pasadena had left them empty in crisis.
- They reach the surface in narrow volcanic tubes, called pipes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.