"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm only sure because of the name on the tube station.
- We went on to the Tube station, talking about the weather.
- This time though you can see which tube stations are close to each other.
- Seven years is a long time to wait for access to only one in four Tube stations.
- Jane came out of the tube station and walked along the road.
- I kept quiet until we were out of the Complex and waiting at the tube station.
- We finally stood together outside the entrance to the tube station.
- The train starts but police are waiting at the tube station and will not let them through.
- But these days, they are folk most likely to be found outside a tube station on a Saturday morning.
- Please see map for information on other tube stations close to the college.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.