"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The tube used EIA base 7AC in common with many other power tubes.
- Over the next twenty years, transistors displaced tubes almost completely except for very high power, or very high frequency, uses.
- Modern inner tubes use synthetic rubber, and, in fact, most tires are now tubeless).
- Use him, don't use him, blow him out a photon-torpedo tube for all I care.
- Early tubes used a metal or glass envelope atop an insulating bakelite base.
- Large transmitting and specialized tubes often use more exotic getter materials, such as zirconium.
- Very-high-power tubes of small physical size may use evaporative cooling by water in contact with the anode.
- Now, he said, blood is drawn from all patients using the tiny tubes once used only for babies.
- She was holding a couple of steaming canisters with tubes in them-you can't use anything else in space and it was, after all, a spaceship.
- Changing the length of the vibrating air column by lengthening and/or shortening the tube using a sliding mechanism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.