"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In addition woodwinds made of tubes and pipes, similar to the Greek syrinx (pan flute), were in use.
- He could see now that the sign was a thing made of tubes, tubes which had somehow been filled with glowing red swamp-fire.
- He now saw letters below the tower which had been made of shaped tubes; most of them were Great Letters.
- It was an open sphere made of tubes of construction material.
- Self-constructed siphons, made of pipes or tubes, can be used to evacuate water from cellars after floodings.
- The device, made of several stick-like tubes, is placed under the skin of the upper arm by a doctor using a local anesthetic.
- The lifeboat is compact and made of separate compartments, or tubes, as a redundancy against puncture.
- It is a spreading tree made of wood-grain-papered tubes with a dozen robotic figures attached here and there.
- The front fuselage structure was made of duraluminumin tubes, while the rear part was of pine wood.
- Ms. Adams created three marquees made of tubes of neon, which apparently contain no words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.